Our services include nonimmigrant and immigrant visas for employment and family based immigration. If you are an employer seeking to hire or transfer a foreign worker, we can advise, plan, and execute the strategy for seamless visa processing from start to finish. Similarly, we assist families in maintaining unity with a thoughtful, reasoned approach to family immigration that may involve a wide range of strategies.
The areas we specialize in include:
- Nonimmigrant work visas (H,TN,L,E,B,R,O,P,J,F)
- PERM Labor Certification
- Consular visa practice- all types
- Immigrant and nonimmigrant waivers of inadmissibility
- Challenging naturalization applications, including appeals
- Adjustment of Status
- Maintenance of status issues
- Removal of conditions on residency
- Employment-based immigration petitions (extraordinary ability, national interest waivers, outstanding professors and researchers)
- DACA- Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals Process
The principal attorney in the firm, Cherie Cookorinis, has been an active member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association since 1998 and has dedicated this law firm’s practice exclusively to U.S. immigration law since it was founded in 2000. Let us take care of your immigration issues. We have the experience and skills to meet your goals and exceed your expectations.